Monday, June 15, 2009

Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyers

I finished the series in record time for me. As I've said before, this series was impossible to put down, and the fourth book, Breaking Dawn, didn't let me down. The final novel is divided into three books, the first and third ones from Bella's perspective, and the second book from Jacob's perspective. We follow Bella through her wedding, honeymoon, pregnancy, and transformation. An impending visit from the Volturi adds tension to the story, as the Cullens prepare to defend themselves against the Volturi, who are determined to acquire the gifted vampires to work for them, or destroy them. Rather than give everything away, feel free to comment on the story, and we can discuss it from there.

I'm looking forward to the release of the movie New Moon, scheduled for November 20, 2009!