Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Teen Review: My Sister's Keeper

My Sister's Keeper, by Jodi Picoult
Reviewed by Rachel R.

"The book My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult is a great book about a 13-year-old named Anna and her 16-year-old sister named Kate. Kate has leukemia. Anna is Kate's donor and gives Kate platelets, bone marrow, and now a kidney. But Anna doesn't want to keep giving Kate all of these organs and bone marrow. So she goes to Campbell, an attorney. She convinces him to be her attorney and now that her parents know, she is going to court. Will she win her kidney back, or what will happen? Read My Sister's Keeper to find out!"

You can find My Sister's Keeper in the Adult Fiction section of the library with the call number PIC.

Want to have a review published? Pick up a Summer Reading Review Form at the library, or email a review to rachel@mahometpubliclibrary.org. For each review, you'll get an extra entry in the Summer Reading Prize Drawing!

No comments: